“Through breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Kenzie and Julien take us inside their first year of marriage and give us a fun new way of cooking together where the reward is much more than just a great meal. Don’t let the title fool you, this cookbook can serve any couple! A fun book to grow your relationship through food―what could be better than that?”
Makes your love ones satisfied with your loving care.
SAMPLE RECIPE: Eggs Benedict Florentine
This honeymoon-inspired take on Eggs Benedict is a lighter version of the breakfast classic. And you can whip it up much faster than you think.
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
2. Add the spinach and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place both halves of a toasted English muffin on each of two plates. Top with the cooked spinach.
4. In a deep skillet, bring 3 inches of water to a boil. Adjust the heat to keep the water gently simmering; add the vinegar.
5. Break one egg into a small bowl. Gently slide the egg into the simmering water. Repeat with three more eggs—you will have one left.
6. Poach the eggs for 3 to 4 minutes, until the egg whites are firm. Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs, placing one on each of the spinach-topped English muffin halves.
7. In a blender, combine the yolk from the remaining egg with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and water until smooth.
8. Gently spoon the sauce on top of the eggs.