The Stopping Kidney Disease Food Guide contains:
- How to treat as many factors as possible that are contributing to kidney disease progression
- Foods that are good for kidney patients
- Kidney disease or renal disease diet meal planning
- Chronic kidney disease or CKD diet information and restrictions
- The mathematics of slowing incurable kidney disease
- The first kidney disease diet book or renal disease guide book with acid load and antioxidant values
- Sample meal plans based on different cuisines
- A reference guide for the most common fruit and vegetables in grocery stores with information on potential renal acid load, protein, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and antioxidant values(ORAC), nitrates polyphenols and AGE’s for each meal
- And much more!
The diet can be customized for Stage 3, Stage 4, and Stage 5 kidney disease patients. Educated patients live longer and better lives. Education on your disease and treatment options will likely be the greatest factor in your success or failure in dealing with this disease. This book is meant to be a companion book to Stopping Kidney Disease.