This book on investing in rental properties for beginners is the foundation of what I’ve built 47,000 person social media platform on – helping the average person get involved in rental properties on an average income, and building the cash flow of their dreams with 2-5 properties. That’s it.
This will teach you (the ordinary investor) how to tailor your investment strategy to your pocketbooks (and no one else’s). You don’t need to ask your parents or friends for loans because the best approach to building a rental portfolio is by purchasing units in modest neighborhoods that offer really high rents (i.e. purchase a $44,000 rental that earns $1200 a month in rents).
If being a real estate investor is your dream and being a landlord is not, this is the book for you! The author will personally take you through the steps she’s used on over 560 people to build their dream income and lifestyle.
Here’s some of what you’ll discover in this book:
- Find what the best market/price for your investment portfolio should be for your budget;
- Learn how to invest out of state EASILY and EFFORTLESSLY to build your portfolio;
- How to find low cost properties and analyze them to make sure you are choosing the right property;
- How NOT to be swindled out of thousands by contractors;
- The Three KEY FACTORS that determine whether it’s a good deal or not;
- How vacancy rates is a MADE UP NUMBER and how to professionally analyze any rental market;
- The difference between a rental property owner versus landlord - and how that impacts your investment strategy;
- That there is such a thing as a profitable and compassionate real estate investor, and you can do your part to offer long term affordable housing and stop the middle class squeeze;