1. In a pressure cooker, combine the water, rice, and edamame. Lock the lid. Select high pressure and set for 6 minutes if using an electric pressure cooker. If using a stovetop pressure cooker, increase the heat to bring to high pressure, then maintain high pressure for 6 minutes.
2. Use a quick release but do not uncover. Keep the lid locked in place for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the lid, sprinkle the rice with the mirin, vinegar, and dulse flakes (if using) while fluffing the rice with a fork, and serve
Per serving: Calories: 289; Total fat: 2g; Total carbs: 60g; Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 7g; Sodium: 18mg
- Slice carrots, scallions, and bell peppers into sticks and line them up with about 1/4 cup of the rice on a nori sheet. Add avocado. Roll them up, slice them, and you’ve got vegan sushi!
- Chop all the veggies mentioned above and cube the avocado. Serve over 1 cup of the Edamame Sushi Rice, then crumble a nori sheet over the top. Drizzle with a little soy or peanut sauce.